Sunday, July 20, 2008

Glorious Warfare!

This is not technically travel-related, except for the part where I am currently in Pittsburgh and this is what I am spending my time doing.

Have you seen season four of Doctor Who?

Have you watched episodes four and five?  

If you answered no to either of those, this video will probably not be quite as funny.  But you must understand that my friend Darcy once imitated the movie "300" by walking in slow motion across a room while singing "bomp ba bomp bomp ba bomp bomp" to imitate techno music.  There is very little that she does that is not immediately hilarious.  I almost peed myself watching her do this, but I am also probably a lot nerdier than...well...almost anybody.

We are Sontarans!  Understand the doom you have unleashed upon yourself, Doctor!

1 comment:

AntiM said...

A tad giggly for a Sontaran.